Joshua, Victoria, Silas, Declan, & Amelia

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Two Months Old

Declan is two months old!
 We had Declan's two month appointment today as well. He weighs 10 lbs 10 oz (13th percentile), 23 inches long (51st percentile) and has a 16 inch noggin (95th percentile). 

I compared it to Silas' two month appointment and he was over 12 pounds and 25 inches long. Declan is a little smaller than his older brother was, but I'm sure he'll catch up soon! 


Speaking of comparisons, Silas is on the left and Declan is on the right. Declan totally has more hair than Silas did at this age. He also isn't a huge fan of the pacifier. 


A few pictures of Declan from the last month. I feel like he's been far more alert this month than he was last month. I love how his little personality is showing. He is so interested in the world around him! I can't wait to see him grow this next month. I'm going to soak it up as much as I can since I go back to work right after he turns 3 months. I'm already a little bummed by the thought of it. I love being at home with my little guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment