Joshua, Victoria, Silas, Declan, & Amelia

Monday, July 28, 2014

Silas goes to preschool!

Silas started preschool today! My first baby is getting so big! 


First day of preschool! July 28th, 2014


"When I grow up, I want to... Dive the trains." 

Josh and I drove him together on the first day. Silas really didn't want to take many pictures and he walked right in and got involved right away with an activity! He didn't shed a single tear, and I'm proud to say that "Monny" didn't either. 


Outside the center.


Outside his classroom "Pre-K B"


Joining friends at the manipulative table. 

I told him that we were leaving and he said "Bye, Monny. You'll pick me up later? Okay, bye!" 

He had a really good first day too. He said he played. I believe it! He went to bed early and slept through the night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment