Joshua, Victoria, Silas, Declan, & Amelia

Friday, June 16, 2017

Second Trimester

Baby girl is kicking my butt! Before we found out that we were having a girl I swore that this pregnancy was so different. I was so sick all the time. Not the rolling nausea I had with Declan and Silas. I gagged and felt awful every morning and it lasted until mid evening daily. The morning sickness finally subsided around 26 weeks. I feel tired and worn out no matter what time I go to sleep or how much sleep I get. And I recently found out I have gestational diabetes. The plus side is that I shouldn't gain much more weight, but I will have to take my blood sugar four times a day and if I can't control it with diet I will have to take medication, which I'm not super thrilled about. 

I know it will all be worth it when I get to hold my sweet baby though! 


16 weeks


18 weeks


20 weeks


22 weeks


24 weeks


26 weeks


28 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment