Joshua, Victoria, Silas, Declan, & Amelia

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pictures of Declan

 I'm currently a few days shy of 35 weeks pregnant with our second son. We determined quite early that if we had another boy we would call him Declan. Once we found out it was a boy we only had to find a middle name. After a lot of thought and consideration we decided to give him the middle name Thomas. Thomas is the name of my late brother and Josh's late uncle. It's a twice blessed name and we are very excited to give that to Declan. 


With this pregnancy I decided to take pictures every two week. I'm not sure if I will start taking them weekly now that I am so far along, but the ones posted start at 8 weeks and increase by two weeks, with the exception of one. The picture of my belly after the yellow shirt is me on my birthday, other wise they are done bi-weekly. As this pregnancy continues I will post new pictures. 


Declan's ultrasound pictures. I think he looks a lot like Silas. Maybe I'll make a comparison mash-up to see if they really do resemble one another. 

Once Declan is born I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures of him to share as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment