Joshua, Victoria, Silas, Declan, & Amelia

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Silas is four!


How is this little man already four years old?

I remember his labor and birth as though it happened yesterday. I blinked my eyes and he turned four. Silas is my little ham. He loves laughing, trucks, cars, trains, reading books, and playing outside. He has become quite the helpful big brother and becoming more independent. 

We finally tackled the potty training thing. I never thought he was going to learn, but I'm comfortable saying that he is officially trained. He has the occasional accident, but they are far and few between. 

This school year he will be going to preschool and he is very excited about playing with the kids. I swear a stranger is just a friend Silas hasn't met yet. He loves playing and is never afraid to ask someone to play with him. In addition to preschool, Silas will be going to Sunday school and attending the big church with Josh and I. This also means Declan will start in the nursery. 

There are so many exciting things for Silas to learn this year and I can't wait to watch him grow and discover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment