Joshua, Victoria, Silas, Declan, & Amelia

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hospital Photos

The hospital has a company that takes pictures of newborns. I wish this company was at the hospital Silas was born at because they took the customary single photo and that was that. Good Sam's company did a whole mini session. We were really impressed with the photos. We had a number printed out for family, but here are the shots that they took...



I wish Silas was there to have his pictures taken too, but a wonderful friend and fellow MOMs Club member came to the house this morning to do newborn photos.

 She got lots of pictures of Silas cuddling his little brother. It was quite the event. Declan peed on both Josh and me. To top it off I also was pooped on, not once, but twice. 

It was an interesting morning, but I can't wait to see the results. Suzanne was so meticulous, tender, and loving while photographing the boys. When I have the photos I will post those as well! 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! You can tell Declan is brother to Silas, but to me he looks a bit different than newborn Silas.

    LOVE! <3

    ReplyDelete