Joshua, Victoria, Silas, Declan, & Amelia

Monday, October 14, 2013

Declan's newborn photos

We received our beautiful new born photos from our friend Suzanne. We are thrilled with how they turned out.




I finished creating Declan's birth announcements and hopefully those will arrive soon, so that I can mail them out. I feel like I was much more with it after Silas was born. 

Declan has grown out of his newborn clothes already. I went to dress him yesterday and all of the shoulders were stretched down because of his long torso. He is officially in his 0-3 month size outfits and gaining weight. We went to a breastfeeding clinic last week and he was 9lbs 2oz. I'm looking forward to his appointment on Monday to see how much more he has gained.

We are having him baptized on November 3rd at our church. It's All Saint's weekend, which is the same weekend we had Silas baptized. We are very much looking forward to his baptism and the small get together we'll have here at the house afterwards. I think we'll do ice cream cake and small snacks.

Silas has been such a very good big brother. He has been helping me around the house and with his brother. Every morning he runs into the bedroom and tells me good morning and gives his brother kisses. When Declan cries Silas runs to his side and determines if he is just fussing or if he is sad or mad. I love the relationship he is forming with his brother already.It's everything I hoped it would be and I hope it continues as they get older. 

1 comment:

  1. I just love the picture of Silas and Declan together in the bottom collage. Beautiful boys!

    ReplyDelete