Joshua, Victoria, Silas, Declan, & Amelia

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Davis Family Pictures

This week my brother in law came into town to move my sister and nephews back to California. I knew this was going to happen, but I am not handling it very well at all. My sister and I have become much closer after the birth of our babies and it's hard to seem them leave us. 

We decided to have some pictures taken of the family before they left. Four infants and a toddler is quite comical. The photographer seemed a little annoyed with us by the end of the evening, but she managed to get some decent pictures of us all. 

They've been posted on facebook, but for prosperity here they are...

Family pictures


Mema and Papa' grandboys (and Russ)


The Tuckers


The Willinghams

Hopefully I'll have Declan's newborn photos soon and I'll post those. I also need to put together Declan's birth announcements and get those mailed out. I feel like I was more on top of things with Silas and had his done, addressed, and mailed before he was one month old. Declan turns one month tomorrow. I am having a difficult time wrapping my brain around that as well. Things are taking me longer this time around and I'm trying to get adjusted to letting my expectations be a little less grand than I'm use to. I'm sure it will come together in due time. It's just hard to let things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment