Joshua, Victoria, Silas, Declan, & Amelia

Friday, October 4, 2013

One Month Old

Declan is one month old!


I am in disbelief that he is already a month old. I remember it going by quickly with Silas, but not this quick! Before I know it I'll be back at work and away from my precious boys for most of the day again.

I'm not happy about having to go back to work in December, but I'm going to try not to think about it for the next two months.

Out of curiosity I decided to do a comparison of Silas and Declan. I was surprised to see how similar they look!


Silas is on the left and Declan is on the right. There is a huge similarity, but Declan's lips and nose are shaped just slightly different and Declan does not have a birth mark that I can tell. No doubt that they are brothers though!

I've noticed already that I'm falling behind in the picture department. We took tons of pictures of Silas. I'm trying to keep up with pictures for Declan, but I think I'm failing in the department already.

I did compile a few pictures of him in the last month, but he is mostly sleeping in all of them, which is about par for this age. I do wish he would sleep more at night and be awake more during the day. I have to say though, I am so thankful for the mom friend who loaned us the use of her rock n play, which is the yellow bassinet like item. Declan sleeps really well in it. Unfortunately we found out our swing is broken and that was our go to item for Silas. We accidentally left batteries in the swing when we stored it and they exploded and corroded the electric panel in the swing.


Happy one month, Declan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment