Joshua, Victoria, Silas, Declan, & Amelia

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Past Due

I'm still pregnant! Surprise, surprise! I had a feeling we would go past the EDD and I was right. No signs of labor, so it's just much of the same. I'm still going to work and I'm still doing the day to day stuff.

I have a 40 week picture I need to post but I've been coming home and pretty much going right to sleep. Chasing after the preschoolers is hard work! I'm excited that I've gotten to spend as much time with them as I have.

Silas is growing a bit impatient that his brother hasn't arrived yet. Every day he asks, "Baby Declan, brother come home?" It breaks my heart a little to tell him no. The good news is that he's been a huge helper with his triplet cousins. I have pictures of them to post too! He helps his Aunt Andi change diapers, clean bottles, and fetches pacifiers, burp clothes, and other things to help. He also loves to hold them, with support of course.

It makes me very hopeful for how he will be once Declan does join us Earth side. I hope we don't have to wait much longer, but know he'll choose the perfect day to be born on!

No comments:

Post a Comment